PSG has decided not to appeal the sentence imposed on it at the end of last year by the Paris Labor Court in its conflict with Kylian Mbappe, which condemned the team to pay the Real Madrid player 61 million euros. "In the interests of responsibility and in order to bring to an end a procedure that has gone on for too long, the club has decided not to prolong this litigation. Paris Saint-Germain now looks resolutely to the future, focused on its sporting project and collective success," the team said in a statement on Friday, as quoted by Le Parisien Kylian Mbappé confronts a defender after teammate Rodrygo gets shoved PSG had a month to appeal the ruling from the time it was officially notified of the court's decision, which was around January 20, although the hearing at which the litigation was decided was on December 16. In the interests of responsibility and in order to definitively put an end to a procedure that has been prolonged for too long, the club has decided not to prolong this litigation After his move to Spain, on bad terms with his former team, Mbappe had gone to the French courts to claim from PSG unpaid wages, bonuses and holidays at the end of his contract in 2024, when the France captain joined Real Madrid As the judges had demanded, the club immediately paid 55 million euros corresponding to the salary and bonuses for his last years with Luis Enrique's team. Another 5.9 million euros corresponding to vacations remained to be paid, on which the player reported non-payment. PSG, however, denied the striker's accusations. "Contrary to the player's and his entourage's utterly false claims, Paris Saint-Germain has complied with all the obligations incumbent upon it under this decision, whether it be the publication of the judgment, which it has never contested, or the payment of the sums due," said Renaud Semerdjian, the club's lawyer, in the statement.