The delegation of the National Government at the Peace Dialogue Table with the National Liberation Army, ELN, informs public opinion that:
1. Today we have officially learned that the kidnapping carried out on October 28, in Barrancas, department of La Guajira, of which Luis Manuel Díaz and Cilenis Marulanda, father and mother of the soccer player Luis Fernando, were victims Díaz Marulanda, was perpetrated by a unit belonging to the ELN.
Although Mrs. Marulanda was released a few hours later, the player's father has been kidnapped for five days.
2. As a delegation of the National Government for peace talks with the ELN, we express all our solidarity with Luis Díaz, his family, with the entire country and with the millions of followers of the player in the world.
3. We demand that the ELN immediately release Mr. Luis Manuel Diaz, and we remind him that it is his entire responsibility to guarantee his life and integrity.
4. We remind the ELN that kidnapping is a criminal practice, violative of International Humanitarian Law, and that it is its duty in the development of the current peace process, not only to stop carrying it out, but also to eliminate it forever.
5. As part of the development of the agreement on the Ceasefire, our delegation will present this case to the current Monitoring and Verification Mechanism, and will carry out all necessary actions to achieve the immediate release and with guarantee of the life and integrity of Mr. Díaz.
Otty Patino, head of the national Government delegation, peace talks with the ELN
اخلاء مسئولية! : هذا المحتوى لم يتم انشائة او استضافته بواسطة موقع اخبار الكورة و اي مسؤلية قانونية تقع على عاتق الموقع مصدر الخبر : dailymail.co.uk  , يتم جمع الاخبار عن طريق خدمة ال RSS المتاحة مجانا للجمهور من المصدر : dailymail.co.uk  مع الحفظ على حقوق الملكية الخاصة بمصدر الخبر.